Had a feeling I wanted to write something but didn't know what. Had a few ideas I thought I wanted to explore but I think I'd rather take a more rambling approach until something more concrete and focused appears.
I want this to be readable doesn't have to be polished but I don't want to write for a certain response from
someone else. I really want to write because it's fun. The fun of creation. I know what that feels like in my gut when I connect to a creative idea and express it fairly well. I say (to myself) ah! that's a bit of clarity that I was looking for in this muddy pot or that's what I wanted to say even though I didn't know what it was until the very moment I said it on paper.
So at this rate I could keep going without a real focus to this piece of writing but that would be o.k. too. I wanted to not miss the opportunity to wish my brother a Merry Christmas but it seemed so trite and unmeaningful just to sort of fulfill a "social obligation" and leave it at that. I really yearn for closer contact with him but the internet is so impersonal which is what our contact has been recently. Something will feel right when it's time. That's my way of letting go of a situation or "problem" that I cannot figure out a good answer to or even a plan for it's solution if not now in the future even it that changes when the future arrives.
I actually have a ton of those situations I'd like certainty and resolution on now if not yesterday because unfinished work really bugs me.
I try to have a flow in my life so that things roll off my assembly line easily and in some kind of orderly, efficient way. That does happen more and more so these days as I listen to my intuitional sense that can organize better than I can. Only thing is I have to trust it's going to work out following its sort of blind guidance because I have no idea where it's taking me most times and if I try to argue with it and strong arm my logical usually playing it much more safely approach, I get a big or little lesson on letting go of the forcing my life out through a pin hole as opposed to opening up the gates of ease to carry me through to a successful and satisfactory if not exemplary conclusion.
I kind of like rambling like this but since it's late and my batteries are running down--not that I wouldn't love to continue this to see what might materialize mined from the depths of my consciousness and being--I'm not sure what my most productive writing times are but evenings usually get me to writing but end of the day seems not as freshly inspired as earlier on but now that vacation break is here I may have more time to contribute posts to my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment