Monday, February 20, 2012

Time off

I took some time
off recently
to heal my body,
mind and soul.
Feeling really
renewed--
so many things
were overlooked
in my life.
Instead of dragging
them on
from day to day
wearing me down
and congesting my life
I took care of
many of them.
I feel so much lighter
clearer, relaxed
and at peace it's hard
to tell where the
real (usual) me went.
I'm not greiving all
the stress--
my pocketbook
is lighter
but so am I.
Nature clobbered me
with a huge, humbling
experience so as not
to forget her power.
She takes care of it all
anyway if I just
get out of the way
long enough
to let her do her thing.
Time off for
time on!!
Hopefully I can
keep
daily maintenance
of these tasks
caught up
instead of
having to
do them
all at once.



Copyright © 2012 by Gary Frates

No comments:

Post a Comment