Monday, January 7, 2013

Tapping The Power Within

I continue to amaze myself

by tapping into the power--

maybe I could call it the

power of belief or faith--

that has always been there

for me waiting...I guess, for

me to take the next move--

to sort of ask for help, and

what is working for me is

to write it down, or out, on

paper so there's no confusion

about what I'm communicating

or asking about.  When it remains

in my head, it gets lost with all the

"other" thoughts/feelings in my

mind/heart and I become

untethered from that source of

power.

I can still feel it now.  And I trust

that feeling, whereas before I

didn't trust it, even though I knew

it was there, was aware of its

potentially powerful influence

on the unfoldment of my life,

yet my faith was misplaced and

I was fighting it every step of

the way.

It seems easier now.  I hope I can

develop a positive, trusting

relationship with this power I feel

is there for me within.

It wants to help.  I don't have to

fight it. (I would lose anyway--it's

stronger than I am).  So why create

all this upset and resistance to

something I inherited at birth

really, but have denied and not

accepted or used it to any

great degree, I would say,

throughout most of my life?

It's there within all of us for the

using and taking, and the world

and myself are only enriched

by my tapping into all that I've

been given and starting to use it

to the fullest.  I really don't know

how I could do any less now that

this awareness is dawning on me.

So here's to fanning the fires of

faith in the expression of  my

gifts and talents to the benefit

of others, myself included.

My light needs to be unshackled

from the bush that shrouds it.

Since I have really not tapped that

source fully, I have no idea

of what it contains or how far and

wide it can go...so we'll see...



Copyright © 2013 Gary Frates

No comments:

Post a Comment