Around I go chasing my tail...
nowhere to GO really.
The law of ATTRACTION
is whirling everything I could
ever need or want with FED
EX speed directly to my
front door.
THE COURSE IN
MIRACLES says:
"You need do nothing".
Nothing indeed! I'm usually
doing "stuff" all day long--I'm
not a bench sitter. If I can't
play, I'm not on the team.
Although, I just arose from
a nap which you could arguably
pose is NOTHING, but felt
pretty good when I got up,
anyway.
DO NOT pursue--no hot
pursuits--as I understand it.
Just a welcoming attitude
and a willingness to receive
OR give that which needs
to keep moving in my life-
i.e. those things I need and
use now, at the time I need
them, will be there. So,
as Alfred E. Neuman use to
say: "What, me worry?"
So, I'm off to enthusiastically
to do nothing--or maybe just
focusing more clearly on
what I'm wanting or needing
mostly these days.
May the force be with me.
I have a feeling a failed plan
is in the making
and I end up doing
SOMETHING
just maybe not wringing the life
out of every moment in a feverish
chasing down of my outrunning
desires.
The tail my prove a
more fruitful option.
© Copyright 2013 Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment