Getting started is hard for me sometimes
well, most times I would say. And it's
hard to wind down once I get going doing
something I'm loving.
Nature usually intervenes and I yield
"to the gentleman from heaven" and quit.
For the day, for the morning or just for
lunch.
I'm like a little kid who wouldn't come
to meals unless called, and then reluctantly.
I'm having too much fun. Eat? What for?
I don't need energy. I'm on a roll. I
could go all day and do many days.
So where am I going with this? I think
to the kitchen. All this talk about food
has made me hungry, given me an appetite.
See, I don't want to stop and eat. I'm
on a roll. But no one's calling me to
meals. It's my choice. So I'm going.
Build up my energy for tomorrow.
They tell me since I'm on an eating
program that enhances my absorption
of nutrients that I will be hungrier
for a while making up for lost time
when not too much was getting through
very easily--if at all for some nutrients.
Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you're
full. Doesn't seem like such a chore
to me.
Copyright © 2012 Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment