Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5 Things I like About Myself

Yesterday's:

1.  I find ways to give and be kind even when it's tough and I'm having "the worst day ever".


2.  I take "risks" or face my fear and do it--to give myself what I want (need).



3.  I follow my feelings, my gut instinct or intuition even though I don't know why which is really "hard" for me (scary) to do.


4.  I try to give myself high quality (of everything) and see if I can afford it by working.


5.  I push aside worry trying to feel confident and optimistic about my fears.



Today's:

1.  I take care of business as much as I am able each day while looking after my own needs so I have something to give others.


2.  I am more 'open' with my feelings.



3.  I'm sticking to my "Gaps" food choices and plan.



4.  I'm brave substituting for 28 first graders (for three days!).



5.  I'm hanging in there even when it's tough.




Copyright © 2012 Gary Frates

No comments:

Post a Comment