Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How Life is, Could be

Open sesame, what have you got for me today? I feel full to overflowing, now where did I put that spigot? Start a trickle...that slowly inches it's way to a full flowing stream. Ah, release! Now we're getting somewhere. Somewhere, don't know where yet but we're moving. I can handle life on it's own terms even though I think I can't or I won't be able to, most of the time. I have a track record of handling it--whatever comes up--just fine. I always do a better job than I think I do, at the moment I do it, even though I don't always think things are going my way as positively as I would expect, given the usual or normal circumstances. I've been here before, at least it looks like before, and things were turning out a lot better then than they are now. Was it me, was it them or neither or even both? You (I) usually do the "best" I can as a default setting. Why would I want to sabotage myself, cause myself pain, punish myself? There's a program I can run in my life. All I have to do is pay my ticket fee, hop aboard, and end up at the destination I chose. It's like the conductor knows where you and the group of people with you are going, and he takes everyone. You don't have to do much, just pull the cord when you want off. Life, I find, can be easy and effortless like that. You get in the grove or flow and listen inside always and you're taken along for a great ride. Sometimes this program works on a foggy day and sometimes it works on a clear day. It's never too foggy to hop aboard, though. If you find yourself watching that heavenly peace train pass you by, it behooves you to find a way of launching into it so you don't find yourself with a long walk ahead of you when you could have ridden. You're doing well, it's easy or if it isn't, change tacks, plot a new course, and keep going. Pretty simple. Do the things that propel you along and make you and others feel good. Don't fight it so much and be super flexible--more than you thought you could be--willing to take risks beyond what your usual MO dictates, and see what fun you can have and what pearls and perks you can uncover and get--they'll start to stack up fast if you make room for them. Life has more for you than you think. Give it a chance to have a payday. It enjoys giving as much as you will enjoy receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment