Unending excuses won't
stop me
because it seems I have them
if I want them.
I am thankful for being as
creative as I am.
Although it seems I can
come up with a lot of
GOOD STUFF...
IF I put my mind to it.
I can also wax on
endlessly
vaporous reasons
for not doing
what I say I want to do.
Today I did some things.
Hopefully I made some
WISE CHOICES
as I hear my fellow
preschool teachers
admonishing the little
ones to be aware of--
mostly
stumbling through their
day trying
to do the best they can
without getting into too
much trouble from
within or without.
They usually have no
excuses at all...
and think and believe
they can do anything
and will attempt and
create it with and
through their rich
imaginations.
Ah, to return to a totally
excuse-less
imaginative age!
Copyright © 2012 Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment