Sometimes you have a best friend that isn't a best friend. Not in the conventional sense, anyway.
So brace yourself. I'm going to talk about a most unconventional, and unusual by today's standards--but not of long ago (or other countries), method of relief--you know--how do you spell relief? that I have been using for quite some time now with excellent results for generally whatever ails you (me)--a kind of a catchall default system to return to again and again, when you're not feeling so good.
What I am referring to here (ah! the mystery is unveiled!) is a simple procedure anyone can do in the comfort of their own home (indeed, I can't see anyone doing it elsewhere!). It can be done often, if needed, with rather little preparation or even cost, and in my experience it's almost 100% effective for the relief of a wide range of symptoms a person may be feeling at any given moment.
People say allow a couple of hours (so you're not rushed--but about an hour or so after you've gotten used to it) and have a good book handy. You'll hardly understand what all the fuss and ballyhoo is about until you do one, really.
It all starts with a backed up sewer, it seems. If the sanitation dept. doesn't respond promptly in a large downpour of storm systems pelting your neighborhood day after day, you, your house, and even some of your neighbor's houses are all going to go under from the deluge.
It's not a pretty sight painting all your belongings with this unclean return of what you wanted to get rid of in the first place.
So, for myself, if I'm feeling a bit ill or not too well, generally--nausea, brain fog--you know that one--can't think clearly, any pain--headache, backache, depression, etc. what I do is head for the bathroom, the best place for this. It's not what you think. Better.
What I do is called a coffee enema. Simple. Some people drink it (coffee) every morning and even all through the rest of the day! (Keeps me awake!) But this is entirely different.
Think of a traffic jam in New York City at 5pm.
Our bodies, likewise, stop moving things through them (in this case, toxins) and the smog and pollution start building up from all those idling cars, taxi cabs, buses and what have you stalled there. You get the idea.
Part 2 coming up...
Copyright © 2013 Gary Frates
Photograph © Dennis Frates

No comments:
Post a Comment