and I am up with energy having a difficult
time shutting down my body for the night.
Now my computer that I'm typing on here
is another matter altogether.
I installed a "shut down" button on it tonight
so that whenever I'm ready to leave this
machine, all I have to do is aim my cursorat this bright red button and turn off my
monitor and I'm done! One click instead of
three and easy to find besides.
So we all need a "shut down" button maybe
placed next to our belly button! to say when
it's been enough, and we're out of there or
here or wherever we are or whatever we're
doing. It's time to stop and back down from
a lot of usually intense activity and take a
rest, chill out and receive the nourishment
of the universe who/which grants a lot of
our wishes anyway and give this one a rest.
Copyright © 2013 Gary Frates
Photograph © Dennis Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment