Monday, July 22, 2013

On my way

I'm finding my way in life
groping forward
on my hands and knees,
as it were,

in the dark.
Oh, this thing works that I 
didn't know about before! 
I can rely on that to refuel me
on my path to wellness.
Such a comfort to know that
something works!  It's just a
small refueling point among
the many that uplift my spirit,
renew my body, and make
me ready to receive

nourishment
that wasn't there before.
Do this, go here, rest, be active--
it's all interwoven effortlessly for us
to follow--a synchronistic trail
throughout the day.  By listening
within, we're directed, staying
on the path, always in the now.
Thankful for finding these points
of renewal, on a path leading to where
I want to go, even if I don't know
where that is yet, I know and feel
I'm on a good path leading me
somewhere and not circling
the wagons, endlessly.



Copyright © 2013 Gary Frates
Photography © Dennis Frates

No comments:

Post a Comment