I feel untethered, adrift in space
free to be me--
whoever that is.
Some bonds have been loosened
and cast aside.
Some sticky ropes have dissolved.
Each new day
is a clean slate
wiped clear by the night's sleep.
It's almost like a sensual,
sexual experience that I want
to have with thin air!
I don't have to do
what I've always done.
Before is just an
afterthought.
Now is it!
I don't know what's coming
in the next now
but I sense
the possibilities
are infinite.
I am learning to allow
more good experience
to come into my life--
not pushing it out
not denying that
I'm worthy,
but welcoming it.
Feeling GOOD
about myself
as deserving
of all the love
that's beating
at my doors
and walls
of resistance
seeking the
acceptance
and returned love
of a heart
that's open.
Copyright © 2012 by Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment