It's nice to relax at the end of the day.
Duty seems to impose it's will on me
during the daylight hours. There is a
long list of To Do's. When I take the
step of writing them down, then I know
I'm serious about accomplishing them.
They eventually get done and crossed off.
I don't write a lot of things down unless
I consider them some sort of priority.
Many take money and that's not unlimited
right now, so writing something down that
takes money, could be potentially frustrating.
Yet, I may still consider it a "priority" and
feel I want to do it as soon as possible
and then the"to do" becomes focused on
how to get the money, if that's what it takes.
Some things don't take any money at all.
The barrier is internal. Like this writing,
for instance. Just takes time and the desire
or willingness to go forward with it.
For better or for worse. Sounds like I'm
taking some sort of vow, doesn't it?
Probably am.
© 2013 Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment