Meeting Someone New
Some people are just absolutely cool
you feel good around them
they belong to your tribe
you want to hang around them
more
dig into their brain and unearth who
they are
an information and feeling download
to see if what you first sensed and
imagined was beneath the surface
was as good your first impressions.
Everybody wants to look good upon
meeting someone new I would imagine
so if the not so looking good is there
I might as well see it now up front
as it were meshing in with all that
attraction to see if it can stand the test
of more time hanging out with each other.
Most times I think you can size people
up pretty much right away
it's like you sense their vibes unconsciously
way before you're aware of any rational
reasons for liking who they are.
They make you feel good inside or allow
you to easily choose good feelings when
you're around them.
© 2013 Gary Frates
No comments:
Post a Comment