Monday, May 27, 2013

The Call To Change

The call to change.
To change the world. Now.
Not after you finish whatever
you're presently doing at the moment.
Just drop everything--in school the kids
have an acronym--DEAR--Drop Everything
And Read--so just drop what you're doing
and start being some driving force for rearranging
the world's furniture into a more harmonious and
user-friendly composition.
If we wait--the implication is--too little, too late.
Besides, postponing gratification--well, discipline
has it's place--but doing something for only a later
reward doesn't seem to be a good idea to me.
If it's not fun, exciting, adventurous, etc. while I'm
doing it, then I'm probably not involved.
So where to begin?  How do I begin to write,
create on paper?  One letter, word, sentence at a time.
Search inside for talents you may have begun using
and weren't even aware of, but have been collecting
dust, unused and rusty from disuse and neglect.
The law of intention and attraction are getting more
validation in our world these days and becoming more
mainstream.  So put them to work for helping move
your abilities into employ of the planet in serious need
of CPR in the revival effort going on virtually everywhere.
If you aren't happy with your job, the universe is hiring,
or so I'm told.


 Copyright © 2013 Gary Frates

No comments:

Post a Comment